How to Design a Swimming Pool Using Tiles
When redecorating your pool area. it is usually suggested that do not use the normal floor tiles because pool tiles are totally different. If you have older people and children in your house then you have to be very cautious, and you have to install no slippery pool tiles in this regard. There are some attractive pool tiles available in the market which can prevent moisture and water. These tiles have a low amount of porosity and they can absorb water through their water-resistant holes. Most of these pool tiles come with a lifetime warranty and if you find any damages then you can replace these tiles with the manufacturer. In addition, these tiles are scratch resistant and the color of these pool tiles never becomes faded due to water.
How Do You Decorate Your Swimming Pool Area with Pool Tiles?
- You need to choose attractive and colorful pool tiles from the market and then you need to contact the installer to decorate your swimming pool. Most of the swimming pools are designed and decorated completely with tiles, and it is suggested to include some contrast color in your swimming pool area.
- When you install pool tiles, you can also choose glass covered pool tiles. These tiles are rather glazed in nature, and these tiles can increase the overall decoration of your pool. However, most of these tiles are very slippery and they also get affected by a huge amount of moisture. Therefore, in this case, you will inevitably end up spending a huge amount for maintenance purposes.
- Prior to your actual purchase, you need to measure the pool area and then purchase the pool tiles accordingly. It is recommended that you add 5 to 7% more for internal and external uses. Also during the installation, a few tiles can have damaged by the installer and in this regards, you have to replace these damaged tiles with some extra designer tiles of the same variety instantly.
- People now also use stone on their pool area because they believe that stones are durable and they can provide better longevity than tiles. But it is totally wrong because you can install pool tiles which come with lifetime warranty, and these tiles can give you better longevity, durability and customization options.
Pool Tiles: Multi-Specialty, Colorful and Easy to Maintain
Earlier, people used to install sandstone in their pool because these stones were available at a low price and these could be installed within a few days only. However, they also had to spend a huge maintenance amount on these sandstones, and if you opt for it you may need to change some portions of this sandstone after a certain time. It is therefore suggested that you choose some latest designer pool tiles and install these to decorate your pool. People also design an additional or attached hot tub in their pool. So, when you add a hot tub or when you install a hydraulic hot water system for your swimming pool area, it is recommended to install some pool tiles which are heat resistant.
- You can choose light colored pool tiles because during summer days because these tiles can reflect a huge amount of natural light. Along with this, these light-colored tiles can easily make a contrasting effect with your garden paving and surrounding pool area.
- If you want to install dark colored tiles in your pool area, then always design the pool stairs with light colored tiles, so that you can easily identify the entrance area as well as the border area of your swimming pool.
So now, install attractive pool tiles in your swimming pool and save your money by availing lifetime warranty for these products.