Different Kinds Of Volkswagen Service You Are Entitled To
If you are a car enthusiast, then you must have heard about Volkswagen. This is one of the leading car companies in the world and is credited to have produced cars like the Beatle, which is perhaps the most popular car of this brand. Volkswagen started its humble journey from its factories in Wolfsburg, Germany and has been surging to top with unparalleled car services. Volkswagen service does not end with the selling of the products but it continues with the after sales services. It would be wrong to say that Volkswagen service is only restricted to the after sales services as they are engaged in providing a number of other attractive services. Therefore, it would be a good idea to look into some of the Volkswagen service, which the customers are entitled to.
- New Vehicle Warranty: the company takes care of its customers as well as the car and an example of this is the new vehicle warranty, which is offered to every new customer when he buys a Volkswagen. If you look closely at the new car warranty policy, then you will see that each car is covered by a 2 year manufacturer warranty irrespective of the distance travelled. This is a deal that customers don’t usually get from a lot of companies and this is what makes Volkswagen so popular. Moreover, to further secure your product, you can apply the factory warranty which will make sure that in the event of any material or manufacturing defects, such issues are covered by the company and not by the customers. In addition to the mentioned warranties, there are certain specific warranties that you can opt. The most popular among this is the 3-year paint warranty, which will take care of any issues pertaining to the paint of the car.
- The extended warranty: This Volkswagen service is something, which is popular among customers and rightfully so. All you need to do here is pay a little additional fees and your car is that much safer as it will come under the extended warranty bracket. This is one Volkswagen service, which will help you if you face unprecedented situations, such as sudden repairs. Knowing that your car is safe at all times is sure to give the peace of mind that you are always looking for. Under this program you can extend the warranty period on your car on either
1. 1,00,000 kilometers or 2 years, whichever is earlier, or;
2. 80,000 kilometers or 1 year, whichever is earlier.
- Volkswagen service App: When it comes to technology, there is hardly anyone who could match the Volkswagen service App. This is an application that is provided by the company to assist its customers as well as prospective customers. Easily downloadable onto your smartphones, you have now got yourself a dedicated personal car assistant who will help you with all the information that you might require for indicators present on the dashboard of your car. Moreover, with this app, you have the option to get connected to the Volkswagen customer care with a touch of a button. In addition, if you are not a customer and want to check out a Volkswagen car then you can book yourself a test drive as well as get all the relevant information on the different Volkswagen products that are available in the market.
- Periodic Maintenance: Volkswagen takes maintenance very seriously, which is aptly reflected in its periodic maintenance program. If you fall in either of the following below categories, then you become eligible for the periodic maintenance program offered by the company:
1. 75,000 kilometers or 5 years, or;
2. 60,000 kilometers or 4 years, or;
3. 45,000 kilometers or 3 years, or;
4. 30,000 kilometers or 2 years, or;
5. 15,000 kilometers or 1 year